Handwriting, the best way to get your creativity flowing!
After presenting the concept of Bullet Journal® and the 16×24 notebook with covers you can choose, we want to focus on the creative aspect and the useful tools to assure the management of a Bullet Journal®.
A normal pen can be sufficient, it is true, but the “Bujo” enthusiast is usually looking for its creative aspect.
Here is a list of several recommended tools to express yourselves in your Bullet Journal®:
– A classic, typical pen ball or ink, with the comfort of writing, you will appreciate and bring it with you everywhere
– A set of several color fine felt-tip pens (0.4mm), precise and pleasant, as Stabilo point 88, sold in wallet of 5 -15 or 20 colors
– A set of thicker felt-tips (1mm) for titles or things you want to highlight, with a large choice of colors too, like the Stabilo pen 68
– A pencil and a eraser for the one who likes sketches
– A kit of coloured pencils for the more artistic users
– A rule-stencil, to draw forms (weather pictograms, arrows, everyday accessories symbols etc.)
– Decorated Adhesive tapes, like masking tapes
– Stickers, according to your interests
– Some stamps for the most meticulous users
You think about something else? Are you either a minimalist user or are you more, always looking for the last accessory to perfect your Bullet Journal®?
Don’t hesitate to share your creations and your experiences!
Quo Vadis suggest
To each and everyone their own style
Overwhelmed by all the different grids and sizes available? We created a tool to help you identify which planner best satisfies your needs. First, ask yourself if you intend to […]Lire plus
Feeling a little overwhelmed?
The concept of mental load is no secret to anyone now. We hear about it all the time. Spending your days thinking about what needs to be accomplished can definitely […]Lire plus